The Worst Part of a Peanut Allergy

By Guest Blogger Angi Marshall

What ingredients does your family avoid?
Peanuts

How did you first learn about your family's allergies?
I gave my daughter a peanut butter sandwich

What's the worst part of having food allergies in your family?
Not being able to eat out and being fearful that she will eat something with peanuts.

Note from Tiffany: Thanks to Angi for taking time to share this. I can relate to being frustrated with the lack of nut-free dining options. I used to think it was hard for us when we're invited to celebrate with friends or family, but now I'm finding it's harder when we aren't invited. With so much joy shared around food, and with many special occasions taking place in restaurants ~ I wish at least ONE restaurant was nut free. Just one.

Do you have questions for Angi? Ask in the comment below.
If you would like to contribute to the blog, click here.