Walk walk cry walk walk walk

I didn't participate in the 2010 Food Allergy Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) Walk, because I knew I would burst into tears at the sight of hundreds of moms, dads, grandparents, friends and children with our -same- situation. I was still in the "omg this is really happening?!" phase. I wanted to be brave for my kids, and I didn't want them to see me upset. I try to teach them to be safe, happy and grateful, because it could be a lot worse.

But, this year, I can't ignore the opportunity to help find a cure during our lifetime. This year, I need to be braver. I'M DOING IT- with very large sunglasses.

I need your help. You can read what FAAN does for us here, or you can make a donation to our walking team here. After you make a donation, here's the deal:
  • For each $5 Donation, I'll make you a cupcake. Delivery not included. You have to come over and eat it with me.
  • For each $25 Donation, I'll send you a Food Allergy Fun Cartoon Print from my collection at www.foodallergyfun.com ~ Or, I'll make you a dozen cupcakes.
  • For each $50 Donation, I'll send you an original Food Allergy Fun Cartoon, hand drawn and dedicated to you.
  • For each $100 Donation, I'll send you an Original 4"x4" Acrylic Cupcake Painting.
  • For the first $150 Donation, I'll give you the -exclusive- sidebar ad on www.foodallergyfun.com for 1 year.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you x 12 million food allergic people you're helping.

The link to our Walk Team page is: http://www.foodallergywalk.org/goto/iknowtiffany